Salary (Dependent on experience):
£25,000.00 – £30,000.00 Basic (Plus Bonus Scheme)
Main Purpose of Job:
To be responsible for the identification, introduction and engagement of key introducers. You will be responsible for achieving the Company’s agreed sales targets by securing opportunities from businesses who refer conveyancing work which includes, but is not restricted to; Estate Agents, Mortgage brokers and Financial Advisers.
A natural sales person, you will be tasked to spend your time efficiently in order to secure the best return. In addition to securing new business you will be driven to ensure that the relationships you have bought on board are managed and developed appropriately by our internal sales team. Ideally with some experience in the property you will be a consummate networker and role model for our Companies and be able to engage at all levels within an organisation. Applicants must be strong negotiators with excellent commercial acumen and accurate reporting skills.
Main Tasks: List of areas of responsibilities
- Responsibility for the achievement of agreed Company sales targets and maintaining the desired identification and conversion of leads from third parties
- Identification, contact and relationship building with new referrers including Estate Agents and Mortgage brokers introducing them to relevant Company services and use effective negotiation techniques to close sales.
- Visiting new and existing clients at their premises and develop existing referrer relationships to encourage them to send more leads into the business.
- Recording all sales contacts in Company’s designated CRM system and manage follow on actions accordingly.
- Producing weekly reports of activity detailing objectives and results per call and identify and action strategies for improvement.
Wide reaching responsibilities:
- To act in the best interest of the firm at all times
- To adhere to the group policies at all times
- To act in accordance with reasonable instructions given by senior managers at all times
- To act in a manner that promotes and protects the firm’s reputation
- To maintain high standards of client care at all times
- To promote the core values of the firm;
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Results driven with sales skills including listening, rapport building, objection handling and closing sales
- Man management, team development and reporting
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written with the ability to both listen and influence customers based on their need
- Organisation, time management and administrative skills
- Customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent problem solving problem solving
- Flexible attitude, upbeat and resilient
- Close attention to detail to communicate with colleagues to ensure all client details are accurate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Required)