Main purpose of job
The primary role of the digital designer is to help us design web apps that makes the process of buying, selling or re-mortgaging a property simple, enjoyable and beautiful.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced UX/UI designer, will relish the opportunity to craft the product’s user interface and experience, with a focus on delivering the kind of experience that will make our customers recommend us to their friends and family. The digital designer will be expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
- Develop a design system/UI kit that can be used throughout the product and internal tools
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the delivery of a high-quality user interface and experience
- Use insights from analytics and user testing to inform design decisions
- Work on wireframes and user flows, and be comfortable presenting these to stakeholders
Wide reaching responsibilities:
- To act in the best interest of the firm at all times.
- To adhere to the group policies at all times
- To act in accordance with reasonable instructions given by senior managers at all times.
- To act in a manner that promotes and protects the firm’s reputation.
- To maintain high standards of client care at all times.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Proven UX/UI design experience
- Excellent knowledge of UX/UI design tools, such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
- Familiarity with prototyping tools such as InVision
- Ability to conduct research and analysis to aid in the design and problem-solving process
- Experience in producing wireframes and user flows
Knowledge, skills and experience desired:
- 2 years in production work experience
- Visible portfolio of previous work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year