Our staff and culture is our biggest asset by far, we are Investors in People with a passion in staff development. We encourage our staff to be creative, innovative, and implement new ideas and processes within their areas. This is an amazing opportunity to join a strong growing company with an outstanding record of awards and a string of staff benefits. Being part of the company you will be entitled to 2 days community leave per annum to work with charities or get involved in local community projects.
We are offering brilliant training schemes from support staff to Solicitors and Managers and have made sure training is at the core of what we do.
Salary: £16,000 (dependent upon experience)
Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Holiday: 30 days (including bank holidays)
Main Purpose of Job
The prime role of the Receptionist is to be front of house welcoming clients and visitors to the office. Other duties will include providing administrative support to the office to enable it to operate at optimum efficiency.
Main Responsibilities (this list is non-exhaustive)
List of areas of responsibilities
• Answering the telephone (First recipient);
• Greeting clients;
• Maintaining the reception area and keeping the area welcoming and clean;
• Replenishment of drinks for meeting rooms;
• Replenishment of marketing materials;
• Opening up the office and closing up;
• Audio and copy typing;
• Correspondence and diary management where applicable;
• Assisting the paralegal team with all administration;
• Ensuring the files remain compliant in terms of the file maintenance and form filling;
• Arranging and booking meetings;
• Preparing posting slips for financial activity on the client files;
Where there is no Office Assistant present, you will also be required to carry out the additional duties below.
• Banking (when appropriate);
• Copying of documents;
• Collecting and distribution of post;
• Preparing post for dispatch;
• Replenishment of photocopiers;
Wide reaching responsibilities:-
• To act in the best interest of the firm at all times;
• To adhere to the group policies at all times;
• To act in accordance with reasonable instructions given by senior managers at all times;
• To act in a manner that promotes and protects the firm’s reputation;
• To maintain high standards of client care at all times.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Excellent keyboard skills, be computer literate and have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (word, excel, outlook etc)
• Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines;
• Attention to detail;
• Team player;
• Ability to work on your own initiative;
• Good client care skills;
• Excellent communication skills with a good confident telephone manner and the ability to deal with clients and staff at all levels;